Thursday, May 28, 2009

What your neighbors do when they THINK you are at work!!!

So Tuesday I stayed home from work due to a sinus infection and apparently I have allergies wonderful huh? We have no AC in our lovely new home so our window in our bedroom is open the majority of the time. I was in bed trying to sleep and i kept on hearing some rustling around in the back yard. Finally after getting a little scared that someone was back there and I was home alone, I got up and looked out the window....The video below will describe what I saw.....(notice the little hole in the fencing on the bottom right hand side.)


I KNOW!!! I'm sure you are thinking about what I was as I woke up to this sight...HUH?!?! What is my neighbor doing? I decided to just go back to sleep. THEN I heard MORE and MORE and I'm thinking REALLY?!? So I get up and look again.... (notice the bottom left hand side this time.)


Enough said....

3 comments:

  1. No the frick way! OMG, I cannot believe the nerve they have! That is so disgusting... you should tell on them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that is pretty funny! Josh wants to know if you said something to them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley! I just saw your blog on Chris Porter's blog roll... and this one is hilarious. I mean, in a super annoying "what the crap?!" kinda way. Did you confront them about it? It would be so funny to see their reaction, I think!

    ReplyDelete